Beverly Hills Liquor And Wine 10-50000 (323) 655 9995
8318 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211

2010 Chateau Mouton-Rothschild, Pauillac FRANCE

Be the first to review this product

100 points James Suckling
This is pure Cabernet Sauvignon magic with incredible aromas of currants, blackberries and light spices. Tiny hints of hazelnut. Wet earth. Full body, with super velvety tannins. The purity of fruit is breathtaking. It goes on for minutes. This is 94% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Merlot.

98 points Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
Only 49% of the production made it into the 2010 Mouton Rothschild, which has a strikingly beautiful label by Jeffrey Koons. This is a truly great wine, with a very high percentage of Cabernet Sauvignon (94%) and the other 6% Merlot. At 13.9% natural alcohol,

Availability: In stock

$999.99

Additional Info

Man France
Size 750 ml
ABV - Alcohol by Volume 13.5%

Reviews

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: 2010 Chateau Mouton-Rothschild, Pauillac FRANCE

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Delivery
Price
Value
Quality

Tags

Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

You may also be interested in the following product(s)